Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Work


Work this morning saw me with the cruise ship 'Jewel of the Sea'. As a photographer, I was to guide a bus load of visitors on the most scenic outing I could think of. My aim; to show off our culture and spectacular coastline. At the end of the day, they were all still smiling.

This one is not only large, but is one of the most sophisticated cruise ships on the oceans today. With it's modern lines, she looks fast, a long water line, hard chine, little rocker....initial and secondary stability are probably excellent. Really just a large canoe....

All said...I suppose it wouldn't like the surf zone...and driving it up on a beach to get out and walk around wouldn't be good practice...

....I believe I'll stick with my kayak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home