Friday, January 26, 2007

Sea Kayaking?



With the third snow storm this week!....you have to be kidding!!? This is as far removed from sea kayaking as one could get. The power is gone on the next block...and the electric lights flicker as I type(hopfully I'll post before the power fails in these 110km gusts of wind)...Albeit I don't seem to post lately, it is after all a sea kayaking blog...what could I write about? Photo's from this evening(?). I did fix a P&H seat issue...but that later (thanks Douglas ).

While I dream of sea kayaking...let's be realistic! Thank-you Wenley for making me smile and putting it all in perspective.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Looks like a good night for blogging, if you ask me...

Cheers!

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Alison Dyer said...

and sledding, but that's about the size of it. i'm envious of douglas and his winter kayaking in scotland! alison

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger Douglas Wilcox said...

Hi folks one problem with global warming is that it may switch the Gulf Stream off, in which case Scotland will return to ice bound seas in winter. I am making the most of it but it has been much windier here than usual winters.

7:05 p.m.  
Blogger Alison Dyer said...

Having just spent good part of day at two David Suzuki events I can't joke about global warming. (they were excellent btw - will blog later about same). Re wind - interesting, because this summer I think we've seen the windiest in quite a while. Would you agree Jamie?

10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home